Monday, November 24, 2008

thanksgiving...

Sorry for the lack of new recipe cards lately... it's been a while since we've had a quiet weekend!
BUT... I'm thinking recipes.
We're travelling for Thanksgiving, so I don't have to worry about the big stuff. But I'm even worried about the little stuff. So I've been trying recipes for items we have to take.
I tried this over the weekend and though I've never liked the stuff, I'm a convert! It's coming with us.
And "baked" this last night to take to work today. BIG hit, although it wasn't quite cheesy enough for me.
And we'll take these if only we can find the right kind of cheese...!
Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving with loved ones all around. As always, if you find a recipe, or get one at the dinner table, share it with us and you'll get a recipe card...(recipes listed above coming soon)